注册
查看: 651|回复: 12
打印 上一主题 下一主题

100美元每天是怎么做的

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-5-31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I started working with Adsense on October 19th, 2005. As of yesterday, April 22nd 2007 I finally had my first $100 day. I know there are people here who average more than that but for me it's a milestone and I want to celebrate (Margarita's tonight!) I also wanted to give something back to the webmaster community. I know I haven't posted much here but I have lurked quite a bit and it's been helpful. <br />What has helped me... <br /><br /><br />Maintain site maps and keep them up to date <br /><br />Cultivate visitor loyalty - most of my visitors (usually around 2/3) are people using bookmarks to come back <br /><br />Make content that people really want to see <br /><br />When I see a way to do something better than what is currently available, do it. <br /><br />When I see a way to substantially improve what I already have out there, do it (but sometimes this has backfired) <br /><br />Keep 4 or 5 new things in the pipeline at all times. The cycle for my content is typically a month or two of slow build-up, then a quick (100 ~ 300%/week) spike, followed by a small decline (~ 10%/week) and then a plateau. The best content I have continues a gentle rise from the plateau. Lesser content tends to have a sharper decline after the peak (20 ~ 30%) followed by stagnation or a gradual decay. Once I had enough new stuff in works I started getting a steady stream of peaks which seem to make the daily revenue more uniform. <br />What did not really help me... <br />(I realize the things which did not work out well for me probably do great by some people.) <br /><br /><br />Link swapping with other websites <br /><br />Attempting to manipulate search engine results by artificial means. <br /><br />Using ads to drive traffic to my sites (I turned $50 into a nickel in one day) <br /><br />Banner ads across the top of a page (thousands of impressions, no clicks) <br /><br />The Adsense &quot;heat map&quot; - my best results are coming from sites with navigation on the left, content in the middle and single a column of ads on the right of tall pages or a single rectangle in the upper right corner of shorter pages. <br /><br />Excessive number of ads per page. At first I was putting them everywhere possible but in my case too many ads seemed to be causing a decline in the number of return visitors <br /><br />Attempting to perform well with &quot;high paying keywords&quot; by covering topics that I am not really passionate about. I just don't care much about asbestos and structured settlements <br /><br />Parked domains <br /><br />If all I can do is make something the same as what is currently available, don't bother; my &quot;me too&quot; sites have never run a close second, more like 999th. <br />About the work...
2#
发表于 2007-5-31 | 只看该作者
看不懂啊
3#
发表于 2007-5-31 | 只看该作者
看有谁能翻译下
4#
发表于 2007-5-31 | 只看该作者
Cultivate visitor loyalty - most of my visitors (usually around 2/3) are people using bookmarks to come back <br />利用好书签、订阅、收藏。这一点比较有启示,这也是留住访客和减少对搜索引擎依赖的方法。<br />的确有时候,要打开窗子看看。
5#
发表于 2007-5-31 | 只看该作者
好文章,谁来翻译一下?
6#
发表于 2007-5-31 | 只看该作者
基本上看懂,但是翻译和理解不是一回事!<br /><br />Comprehension is far from translation
7#
发表于 2007-5-31 | 只看该作者
好文章。。看一次可以理解。要翻译起码要看10次。
8#
发表于 2007-5-31 | 只看该作者
这种文章,翻译出来也是美国式中文<br /><br />还不如国人自己研究,凭经验写的了
9#
发表于 2007-6-1 | 只看该作者
Cultivate visitor loyalty - most of my visitors (usually around 2/3) are people using bookmarks to come back <br /><br />Make content that people really want to see <br /><br />When I see a way to do something better than what is currently available, do it. <br /><br />When I see a way to substantially improve what I already have out there, do it (but sometimes this has backfired) <br /><br />GOOD
10#
发表于 2007-6-1 | 只看该作者
看不懂...
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|广告联盟网  

GMT, 2024-10-3 , Processed in 0.061415 second(s), 19 queries .